Equipped with CME, Acker, Diedrich and Geoprobe drill rigs, a Case mini-excavator, and geophysical survey equipment, we routinely perform subsurface investigations throughout New York State in conformance with ASTM D 420.
- Boreholes and test pits are logged in accordance with ASTM D 5434.
- Soil samples are classified in accordance with ASTM D 2488.
- Standard penetration testing is performed during drilling in accordance with ASTM D 1586.
- Rock coring is performed in accordance with ASTM D 2113.
We own and operate truck-mounted, all-terrain, skid and tripod drill rigs, including these specialty setups: .
- Low-headroom rig mounted on casters for drilling inside buildings.
- Track-mounted Geoprobe 7822DT that is equipped for environmental sampling, geotechnical sampling (with auto hammer), and rock coring capabilities.