We perform foundation system analysis and design on a daily basis. In addition to providing allowable bearing pressure values and settlement estimates for shallow foundation systems, we have analyzed and designed:
- H-piles up to 300 feet in length.
- Pipe piles, timber piles, micropiles.
- Augered cast-in-place (ACIP) piles.
- Helical piles, grouted helical piles, and drilled shafts.
We also perform observation and testing during foundation construction, including:
- WEAP analysis for pile driving.
- Low Strain Integrity Testing of Piles (ASTM D5882).
- High Strain Dynamic Testing of Piles (ASTM D4945).
- Ultrasonic Crosshole Testing of Concrete Deep Foundations (ASTM6760).